A membership with an organization such as ADMC enhances the credibility you will have with your clients, as they will be able to see the knowledge and experience you are able to gain through networking with fellow members and accessing our ever-growing library of resources. The growth of your own dental expertise will be felt and appreciated by the clients who are putting their trust in you to help guide their dental practice.
ADMC Member Code of Ethics
Guidelines for dealing with clients:
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Required client disclosure: Income, finder’s fees, or incentives derived from any product or service recommended to the client will be fully disclosed in advance.
- Have high standards, display integrity, and be honest towards each assignment. Never compromise quality for quantity in your work.
Guidelines for dealing with other consultants:
- We will not use a colleague’s material, seminar, or workbook titles without permission. Material shared will be identified, and its source properly credited to clients.
- Members are encouraged to maintain a sense of caring and help towards each other.
- We encourage every consultant to advise a client who is actively working with another consultant to disclose their desire to change.